Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Dave Ramsey


Finances are a very important part of life.  Whether you are a stay at home mom, a business owner, or a struggling musician, your financial outcomes can affect your life drastically.  I am currently taking a business finance class and I am learning how to budget and handle finances for my business.  This has really made me think about, not only my business but my personal views on how I handle my finances.  This has made me interested in getting rid of my debt and saving money so when my husband and I expand our family, our children will be well taken care of.  Who better to help with this part of my life then Dave Ramsey.
Dave Ramsey is very familiar with how you can be financially set one minute and then have nothing the next.  Ramsey is a financial author and motivational speaker, who help people manage their finances with his program Financial Peace University.  I first heard of this program a couple of years ago in my church, and now have many friends and family members who have benefitted from its classes.  Ramsey has classes for churches, military personnel, correctional facilities, nonprofit organizations, high school students, college students, and even businesses (Ramsey, Dave Ramsey Homepage, 2012)

Core Financial Wellness is a financial wellness program made specifically for  the business community.  The program is made to help the employees within your business with their financial stress, so they perform better at work.  Ramsey feels that employees within a business that are financial happy perform better at work, show up on time, and make more money for the company (Ramsey, Real Debt Help-Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan, 2012).  I found this very interesting, because I was under the impression that Ramsey only had programs and classes for church groups.  But the reality is everyone struggles with finances at some point in their lives, and even if they haven’t, everyone has to start somewhere.  I really hope that this program can help me in my personal and business financial lives, and I hope you find this to be helpful to you as well.


Resources

Ramsey, D. (2012, January 1). Dave Ramsey Homepage. Retrieved January 20, 2012, from Dave Ramsey: http://www.daveramsey.com/home/

Ramsey, D. (2012, January 1). Real Debt Help-Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan. Retrieved January 20, 2012, from Dave Ramsey: http://www.daveramsey.com/financial-wellness/



0 comments:

Post a Comment